Regional Owner Operator
North Bergen, NJ
As a Keystone Owner OP business partner you receive great pay, regular home time, tolls paid, direct deposit, fuel cards, no forced dispatch, and free tractor parking at Keystone facilities. Keystone totaled over 50 million road miles in 2017. We will keep you busy all year.
- Regional Owner Operator – North Bergen, NJ
- Full Time
- Home Weekends & Some Weekdays
- $1.25 Per Mile + F.S.C.
- Plenty of miles
- Fuel Surcharge
- Paid tolls, direct deposit, and fuel cards
- Free secure tractor parking at our facilities
- Occupational accident, physical, and bobtail insurance at reduced rates
- No-touch freight
- Fuel Rebate
Keystone Freight Corp. has immediate openings for regional owner operators looking for year-round work in North Bergen, NJ. Earn $1.25 pay per mile + FSC. A typical schedule for a driver would be 5 days on, and 2 off. Drivers run between Columbus and Northern New Jersey, and as far south as Greensboro, NC. Enjoy the convenience of driving your own truck, and the consistency of being home weekly. To learn more please contact the recruiter at 336-540-4875.
- 23 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- Safe driving record (MVR, CSA, and previous employment)
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
- Good stable work record
- Current DOT physical
- 1 year of CDL driving experience (or equivalent Military experience)
- 10 years or newer tractor
- Must Pass Inspection
- LLC Corp.
- Current Truck Registration
- Current DOT Truck Inspection